Saturday 7 January 2012

Introduction


As the name describes – I am the one – another lazy bicyclist, or AnotherLazyBicyclist - ALB. An individual who likes to mark oneself as a bicyclist, but is too lazy to do the actual bi-cycling - and opts for Google version of the activity itself. The one, who rather than kicking the proverbial butt, opts to search and gawk at bicycle facts, figures and photos on the web!

But occasionally, from time to time, ALB too decides to roll the wheels – and whenever this Halley’ish  ( as in Halley’s Comment ) activity happens – everybody in the listening  and / or watching radius around notices it!

Why did I start the blog – because though noting my musing on the WWW - wonderful  wall of the world where, everybody and anybody could read it – could, in some way, enrich the world – make it a better place to live.  And, perhaps, I too will, in turn, will learn something!

Why Another, and not ‘the’ or just 'a' Lazy Bi-cyclist / Cyclist – because I am the one – the lazy one, too lazy, and so lazy that other lesser-lazy mortals outwitted me to grab the name before I could! (Yeah, I won, thanks!). But laziness is a virtue in itself – it makes one to remain content with whatever one gets!

Happy Reading,
ALB

No comments:

Post a Comment