Tuesday 9 February 2016

So, are you smater than a fifth grader...I mean a second grader?

So do you know the capital of India...chirped the lil'le one.

I was alarmed - the shows like "Panchvi Pass..." are good to see, but getting yourself evaluated by a keen second grader armed with a quiz-sheet could be slightly difficult after a long, almost never ending hard day. It gives you a funny feeling - like it is a ploy to move your gaze away from WhatsApp!So, it turned out that she got some quiz-homework and after getting it all right, she was trying to see if dear daddy is as knowledgeable as he looks...He does look knowledgeable because he wears glasses! Speaking to myself, in fact cursing my stars - yes the activity I do whenever faced with a tough situation - I tried to answer...some were real, others were pure guesses! However still I managed it nicely, with just one wrong answer - didn't know that Mr.Lutyan as the architect of Mughal Garden.

Thanks God, dad was smart for one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment